February 11, 2014

DIY: Pacman + Ghost Couple Shirt with free Stencil!



Have I ever told you I loooove matching couple things? My fiance and I - we have matching phone cases, matching winter hats, matching beach towels... and some couple outfits too. Ages ago I made a Pacman-inspired shirt that I gave him for Valentines (I think). It was colored, not the retro Pacman I was aiming for and not that perfect so I've been wanting to re-create it. And since Valentines day is just a few days away, why not make one for yourself and your special someone? Read on to see how the Pacman one looks like and to download the stencil to make your own!


This download comes in an 8.5" x 11" paper in a pdf format. As always, please keep in mind that these stencils are for personal use only. Download the stencil at the end of the post!


Here's the Pacman one, in all his 8-bit glory. I added 5 squares on his shirt because his shirt's wider than mine. And I chose black shirts because the original pacman game is white on black, right? :)


And my ghost! I used fabric + iron-on interfacing for my shirts, but you can easily used iron-on vinyl or stencil it with some fabric paint. Btw - it's hard to take a photo of couple shirts when the other half of the couple is miles away - therefore I shall just draw a stick man:

Yes, I have a fiance. No, I am not forever alone.

I like the fact that I can wear this shirt on its own, it doesn't look like it's really missing another half (I mean, compared to most couple shirts I see online).


What's your opinion on matching couple things? If you liked this project, please subscribe/like/follow if you haven't yet! And as always, have a great week you guys!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Angeline! :3 Happy Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and dropping by Meari! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. My husband lives in novelty t-shirts so much I make fun of him. I have to do this for us, he will love it!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you guys would love it! Have fun making them! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Google+ Follow me on Bloglovin Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS